Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recipe Gals

Luke asked Emma "Why are you cleaning the toyroom again? Did you have friends over today?" Her reply, "We had lots of friends over! We had Recipe Gals today."

For those of you who attend our group. I just want to let you know how much I enjoy having you all as friends and getting to get together to share meal ideas, etc.

For those of you wondering what "Recipe Gals" is, we have a Recipe Group. We get together once a month and plan the next months dinners on individual calendars. We bring recipes printed out to share and we have 3 people assigned to bring their recipe prepared. So, we have a main dish, a side and a treat/dessert. However, MOSTLY we gab! Yay! I love catching up with all of you. Now that the ward boudaries have changed I just don't get to see you all enough.

Thanks for being my friends. I learn alot from you all and am inspired by you all even more!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you have been keeping it up! I like the chance to see all of you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! It has been really nice to have an adult "play date" each month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you shared your blogspot! I love checking out everyone's!

    And I thought it might be you on that traveling mooner!! It was awesome! You are quite crafty- who are you kidding saying you're not? And how about putting it on your lawn on Sunday? Shawn and Trav dropped it off but I wasn't sure how many would appreciate it on their pull in to church that morning so I turned it around and it was fun to track it around the neighborhood! Too funny! I posted him on my blog because it was the funniest (and weirdest thing to see in the dark and have no idea what is standing on your lawn) thing to come home to after a 12 hour clinical!!!

    Recipe group is way fun and I love the ideas! Thanks for having it! And I want your floor plan!

    ReplyDelete