Friday, September 26, 2008

Volleyball Productivity

On Wednesday, I played volleyball down in a league in Nephi. We had two games with and hour and a half of downtime in between. My crafty/talented friends would have brought their sewing machine along and created a closet full of clothes on the sidelines as they waited. Or better yet, matching uniforms for the team. Me? I downed a 44 oz soda! Mmmmm. Haven't had one of those in a long time. I should plan ahead. Hmmm, maybe later. :0)

However, my life wasn't completely devoid of productivity that day. I did finally wash my 4 gallon buckets and pour hundreds of pounds of bulk food storage items into them. Something I have only been meaning to do for over 2 weeks. Yes!

Oh! And I also got my October Calendar of Meals done, too! Look at me and my overacheiving self! Looks like I don't have to do anything for the rest of the week! I have gone above and beyond!

4 comments:

  1. I too, can give anybody pointers on how to procrastinate most productively. I can't think of any now though. So, anyway, I'll probably do that tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, totally hear you on that. You know though, volleyball is your time to get away from it all for a couple of hours so enjoy that soda so you are revved up when you get home! I am proud of you for all that you accomplish, you are awesome!
    Love,
    Junio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy!! Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! I love your title! Why didn't I think of that because ultimately, I think about blogging instead if doing household things. Feeding the kids, doing dishes, laundry can all wait right? ha ha. I'm such a good example. ps, it's nice to know one of us is getting out and exercising. :)
    Joyce
    www.sowardsmail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think everyone has those moments and looks at their friends and thinks "How the heck do they get all that done?" My secret goal is to someday have my house as clean as yours on a regular basis. (she said as a dog-hair tumbleweed went blowing by only to get stuck on the gook under the kitchen table...) I read your blog backwards since I just found it, but I love it- it is just what life as a mom is! Crazy times!

    ReplyDelete