Monday, September 29, 2008

Intentions

I have such good intentions. However, I am going to put them off right now to update "the blog." My house is upside down right now! Ack! Emma and I decided to make clothes for her "babies." So, I hauled out the plastic bucket of fabric, the serger, the sewing machine, another tote of fabric and crafty odds and ends and a few bags of miscellaneous stuff like scissors, etc. Ugh, after that I was about ready to just put it back without doing any sewing! After finding the basics needed to actually sew, (this sounds like when I scrapbook, too. I MUST be doing something wrong - oh wait I know, it's the organized thingy I lack.) Okay, so after sewing a couple of outfits (and repairing the zipper on my favorite pair of jeans) mysteriously all the stuff I wasn't using was strewn EVERYWHERE! The puzzling part is Quincey was asleep. Hmmm. However, the other two were being very "helpful." The puzzling is over. Then, I got the idea in my head (at the time I should have started preparing dinner) to "REORGANIZE" my crafty stuff! "Hello?! Self? Are you there? What are you thinking?!" I got partway through organizing- you know the part where it gets worse before it gets better? Then, I really needed to start dinner or I was going to have a rebellion on my hands or a coup or something. So, I scootched all the stuff to one side of the table and on the floor beside it and we had dinner. Then, FHE and then time to put the kids to bed and that is where I stopped in to update. So, now I get to go put my house back together. I feel like the kings horses and men that couldn't put humpty together again. It just seems like that daunting of a task. Yay, here I go...........................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Hmmm. Can't I just do it later? No! Get up! Now! ..............................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Looks like I listen to myself about as well as my kids do. Okay here I go! 1-2-3 Up and save.

1 comment:

  1. Oh,this sounds just like me...really too much to think about and not enough time. Welcome to blogging sista and hey thanks for being a devoted follower. I think I will add you to my blogs that I am going to start following in the future. HAH, in all of my spare time. Carrie

    ReplyDelete