Friday, February 12, 2010


Our little man Tyler was baptized last month.
He was so excited. I think he has a stronger
testimony than I do. He has so many people
that just love him. How could we all help it?

He is soo...

-thoughtful
-full of energy
-snuggly
-appreciative
-excited about life and everything it brings
-full of love for his family
-full of love for everyone
-helpful
-fun
-smart
-willing to try new stuff
-honest
-kindhearted
-and an all around great boy

He bore his testimony last Sunday...

"I'd like to bare my testimony. I know we all
have great families." *Rush of blood to the face and
hyperventilating* "In the name of Jesus Christ, amen."

He was shaking when he came back to his seat. He said,
"I wanted to say other stuff, but I couldn't remember. I
was too nervous." Then, he snuggled into my side until
he stopped shaking from nerves. He must get it from me.
I didn't say everything I planned on saying in my testimony,
either.

4 comments:

  1. We are sorry we missed it. I bet it was so sweet. He is such a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that a fun, special day?!?! He is such a cute cute boy! And like you posted .. honesty.. very true according to the prior post! I love the honesty! Can you blame him for shouting "whoo hoo!"? He had a part-tay to go to! ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! What a great day for Tyler! We miss you guys! Give all the kiddos a squeeze for me!

    ReplyDelete