Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Quincey!




HapPy BirThDAy TeEnsY-bEar!!




I don't even know what to say, my baby is now 3! She is so grown up and opinionated!







Things she loves...
.
.
.
.
Mitty Mout Tlubhouse (Mickey Mouse Clubhouse)
Emma's baby poohbear - Uh, ANYTHING of Emma's
being "da lido bot. Daddy said so!" (little boss)
helping me make beds
making/baking stuff
making rAiNboWs/coloring
CUTTING paper
playing the Rusty and Rosy program on the computer.
singing/dancing
HER DADDY!!

Things I love about her...

her hugs - she give THE BEST hugs!
her little voice
how much she loves her daddy
her smile
her bright blue eyes
she can take a joke
her fearlessness
she LOVES life and anything we do she has fun
she likes the food I've cooked, even if the other kids don't







I love you Quince! I can't believe you are so big already.




1 comment:

  1. What a neat way to describe your littliest girl. She is wonderful, just ask her Grandma

    ReplyDelete